March 13, 2013

My Love for Scarves

Some of the items I love to collect are scarves. These things make me happy in instant. Whenever I see them in my closet, I smile and feel like I have kept treasures. To be honest, I don't wear scarves regularly. I simply try to grow my collection for these fashionable items and let myself be contended with that. There are times when I bring my "scarf of the day" during my study time at coffee shops to keep me warm. 

Yes, it is true that I am in love with scarves. I go crazy whenever I get new pieces of scarves from my friends, mom and other persons close to my heart. Just recently, Dual Shine sent a package for me containing three new pieces of scarves. Together with it is a cute necklace!

 photo RoxyDareYourself_page15_image12_zpsc401af2b.jpg 

Among the three items sent, my most favorite is this one! The print is so beautiful. Plus, the quality of the material is great. 

 photo oneneverknowswhatlifemayhaveinstoreforusandits_zps0aab2d61.jpg

Thank you, DualShine.com for these beautiful gifts!

Xoxo, 
Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chic Fashion Diaries © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot