March 8, 2013

Hello Chic Fashion Diaries

March 9, 2013. Say hello to my new blog ChicFashionDiaries.com!




I have been blogging for almost seven years now. My first blog was created because I wanted to write about my feelings during my high school days. I simply wanted to talk about how my days went and how different each day was from one another. Eventually, my first ever blog grew and up to this very moment, I am still actively publishing new posts on the said site. In fact, I have two other blogs which I have been maintaining since 2011.

There was a time when I almost gave up on blogging since it takes a lot of my time. Just when I'm about to be in hiatus mode, I found more reasons to continue doing my passion... doing something that makes me ultimately happy. 

I can't believe that I just created a new blog (despite my very hectic schedule)! Oh well, this only goes to show that I am in love with what blogging!

In Chic Fashion Diaries, you will see posts about fashion, beauty, trends, makeup, style and any other topics relating to women. There will also be inspirational articles!

As of now, the site is still quite empty. Just give me one month to focus on my finals. Then, I'll start revamping my new baby.

Xoxo,
Chic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chic Fashion Diaries © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot