June 20, 2013

Order Has Arrived!

When it comes to shopping for great items online, the first thing that comes into my mind is Romwe High Street Fashion store. Romwe is a China-based online shop which offers free shipping to all its customers worldwide. It is one of the many reasons why I always love making my purchases from them. Aside from this, there are also lovely collection of fashionable items available at this store.

Did you know that most of my dresses come from Romwe? My new collection of scarves is composed of the beautiful scarves I bought from them over the past six months. Check the photo below to see some of the products I bought from Romwe.




If not mistaken, the total value for these items is more or less $270. Since I don't need to pay for the shipping fee, I was able to shop for more dresses. My favorite item from my recent order is the the newest Pink Galaxy Print Scarf. It is so pretty!

1 comments:

Gen-zel on July 6, 2013 at 10:33 AM said...

I love Romwe too! You have a lot in there! I wish you can also post individual photos of your purchases :) Thanks for sharing this :)

xoxo,
Gen
http://www.genzelkisses.com

Post a Comment

 

Chic Fashion Diaries © 2012 Web Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template and Home Design and Decor Vector by Webdesignhot